What do we provide to all of our advisors?
- An experienced staff who helps build your practice and facilitate your success. This includes new business departments for all your insurance and investment business; a word processing and marketing support specialist; several computer oriented staff people to help navigate you through the technology used in our office.
- Access to our in-house professionals including our equity coordinators, registered principals, all senior advisors, and the accountants and attorneys to whom we refer our clients.
- Competitive compensation on all products.
- Access to train, mentor and conduct joint work with our experienced Allied Wealth Partners Faculty who bring to you over 140 years of combined experience in the financial services business.
- Access to our state of the art technology, software, computer programs, investment reports, modules and asset allocation strategies.
- Access to our full service planning department, which enables you to focus your time on seeing clients while all your case preparation for your solutions is prepared for you.
- Access to a full service Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor (Securian Financial Services).
- A comprehensive major medical package that includes hospital, dental and vision care, as well as a prescription drug card service.
- Long Term Care insurance available to you (and your family) at reduced rates with comprehensive coverage.
- $50,000 Group Life insurance provided to you at no cost as well as the option to purchase more.
- Group Disability Income insurance provided to you at minimal cost. (Benefit will vary depending on your income and length of disability).
- A Pre-Tax Day Care reimbursement spending account provided to you and your family (if desired).
- A 401(K) plan that provides you with a partial match of your contributions and allows you to choose your investments from over 25 difference choices and multiple money managers.
- Eligible for multiple savings and incentive plans based on your production as well as the firm's.
- Eligible for AWP Direct Revenue Compensation Plan based on production.
- Practice enhancement support and complete compliance assistance to help grow your patience productively.
- Ability to work with and build your practice among some of the top financial advisors in the industry (based on industry qualifications, performance and reputation).
Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Allied Wealth Partners and Securian Financial Services, Inc. independently operate under separate ownership.Allied Wealth Partners, 14 Walsh Drive, Suite 100, Parsippany, NJ 07054 Tel: 973-299-9222 Fax: 973-299-9227 www.alliedwealthpartners.com, Tracking #: 1006798 DOFU: 9/2014