Retirement Planning Today with Gilbert Moscatello CFP® and Jason Klein CFP® (Part 1 of 2) (Kinnelon, NJ)
Learn how to:
- Determine the amounts of money you need to retire.
- Create your own goals for a successful “retirement”.
- Eliminate debt and improve cash flow.
- Properly convert your IRA into a Roth IRA.
- Select the retirement plan distribution choice that is right for you.
- Plan your retirement income to preserve a comfortable standard of living.
- Transfer the risk of potential financial losses before or during retirement.
- Reduce or eliminate taxes, expenses, delays and legal challenges with estate planning.
For a $49 registration fee you receive:
- Classroom Instruction
- Course textbook
- Objective education
- Optional consultation
- The ability to bring your spouse or a guest for no additional charge
- Your instructors: Gilbert Moscatello CFP®, RHU, REBC and Jason Klein CFP®, ChFC, CLU, registered representatives and investment advisor representatives of Securian Financial Services, Inc.
Ways to register:
- Register and pay on our secure site. Enter www.rsvp.courses into your browser’s address line and use Course ID: 4ZN661. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Call us today at (973)-915-7120 to register by phone. Use Course ID: 4ZN661 when registering by phone.
Financial Advisors do not provide specific tax/legal advice and this information should not be considered as such. You should always consult your tax/legal advisor regarding your own specific tax/legal situation. Tracking # 2001248 DOFU: 1/2018