Allied Wealth Partners’ client-centered, fee-based financial planning process offers a thorough but simple way for you to take the first step toward reaching your financial goals. Throughout our process, you and your advisor will develop customized recommendations that can help turn your goals into reality.
Our four step financial planning process is as follows:
- Goal identification:
- Identify the values and beliefs most important to you and your family.
- Establish a clear set of short and long-term financial goals based on your values and beliefs.
- Gather important financial information regarding cash flow, assets, liabilities and income taxes.
- Plan Analysis:
- Analyze your time horizons, income sources, tax situation and other factors.
- Identify needs and compare financial alternatives.
- Implementation strategies:
- Determine how your financial goals can be achieved.
- Develop implementation strategies to set your financial goals in motion.
- Deliver customized, formal written plan based on prior work.
- Consistent follow-up and review:
- Schedule periodic reviews of your financial plan.
- Evaluate progress and make necessary adjustments.
Separate from the financial plan and our role as financial planner, we may recommend the purchase of specific investment or insurance products or accounts. The product recommendations are not part of the financial plan and you are under no obligation to follow them.
Financial Advisors do not provide specific tax/legal advice and this information should not be considered as such. You should always consult your tax/legal advisor regarding your own specific tax/legal situation.