Allied Wealth Partners prides itself on providing a rigorous and thorough training program.
All product licenses, including the New Jersey State Life, Accident and Health Insurance license and the FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 registrations can be pursued through our training course(s).
- Utilizing our 40-year “Blueprint for Success” Track and Training Guide
- Developing client/counselor relationships
- Long term client building and marketing to an upscale clientele
- Enhanced public relations and promotion with the affluent
- Time management skills and techniques
- Positive attitude positioning
- State-of-the art financial strategies creation techniques
- Comprehensive product knowledge
- Platform to thrive in the wealth management advisory business
- Utilizing award winning management team with nearly 6 decades of combined experience among the Managing Partners
This training program is also a combination of classroom training, workbook study, role-playing, and fieldwork with actual clients.
After graduating from our three week training program, each new advisor attends training and product meetings twice a week for the next three years.
Our goal over this timeframe is to take the guesswork out of properly building a successful, productive, profitable and long-term career in comprehensive financial services.
During these first three years, each new advisor will be schooled in implementing the most up-to-date client management systems and products.
As we enter our fifth decade, our commitment is to develop the most competitive, comprehensive and professional new advisors in the industry. We want to enhance our status as being “on the cutting edge” of the financial services industry.
Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Allied Wealth Partners and Securian Financial Services, Inc. independently operate under separate ownership. Allied Wealth Partners, 14 Walsh Drive, Suite 100, Parsippany, NJ 07054 Tel: 973-299-9222 Fax: 973-299-9227 www.alliedwealthpartners.com Tracking #: 1006795 DOFU: 9/2014