What do we provide to all of our advisors?
- An experienced staff who helps build your practice and facilitate your success. This includes new business departments for all your insurance and investment business; a word processing and marketing support specialist; several computer oriented staff people to help navigate you through the technology used in our office.
- Access to our in-house professionals including our equity coordinators, registered principals, all senior advisors, and the accountants and attorneys to whom we refer our clients.
- Competitive compensation on all products.
- Access to train, mentor and conduct joint work with our experienced Allied Wealth Partners Faculty who bring to you over 140 years of combined experience in the financial services business.
- Access to our technology, software, computer programs, investment reports, modules and asset allocation strategies.
- Access to our full service planning department, which enables you to focus your time on seeing clients while all your case preparation for your solutions is prepared for you.
- Access to a full service Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor (Securian Financial Services).
- A comprehensive major medical package that includes hospital, dental and vision care, as well as a prescription drug card service.
- Long Term Care insurance available to you (and your family) at reduced rates with comprehensive coverage.
- $50,000 Group Life insurance provided to you at no cost as well as the option to purchase more.
- Group Disability Income insurance provided to you at minimal cost. (Benefit will vary depending on your income and length of disability).
- A Pre-Tax Day Care reimbursement spending account provided to you and your family (if desired).
- A 401(K) plan that provides you with a partial match of your contributions and allows you to choose your investments from over 25 difference choices and multiple money managers.
- Eligible for multiple savings and incentive plans based on your production as well as the firm's.
- Eligible for AWP Direct Revenue Compensation Plan based on production.
- Practice enhancement support and complete compliance assistance to help grow your patience productively.
- Ability to work with and build your practice among highly experienced financial advisors in the industry.