- B.A. Political Science
- Seton Hall University
Registrations and Licenses:
- Series 6, 63
Rick Delehanty is a seasoned professional with over 10 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry. He joined the Allied Wealth Partner’s team in February of 2019 as a Financial Professional and Operations Manager, previously working at Creative Financial Strategies, an affiliate of Mass Mutual. Prior experience also included a Senior Director position with Phoenix House Foundation.
Rick services both business owners and individuals; customizing financial strategies to meet their specific needs.
He is proud to offer his individual clients with the analysis of:
- Current investment portfolio and asset allocation
- Protection needs (life, disability, long-term care)
- Net worth and cash flow
- Retirement funding and concerns
- Planned charitable giving program
Business owners could benefit from his assistance in the analysis of:
- Business succession strategies
- Key person life and disability income coverage
- Buy-Sell agreement funding
- Executive benefits
- Qualified and non-qualified retirement plans
- Exit strategies
Utilizing his skills, knowledge and experience, Rick is dedicated to helping his clients establish their definition of financial freedom, offering to them a lifelong resource to help them achieve their financial goals.
Rick has resided in Howell, New Jersey for over 25 years with his wife Jeanne where they raised their two children Rick & Kaitlyn. His son Rick is married to Brianna and they reside in Hoboken, NJ.