- B.A. Political Science
- Seton Hall University
Registrations and Licenses:
- Finra Series 6, 63
Rick Delehanty is a seasoned professional with over 10 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry. He joined the Allied Wealth Partner’s team in February of 2019, previously working as a financial professional at Creative Financial Strategies, an affiliate of Mass Mutual. Prior experience also included a Senior Director position with Phoenix House Foundation.
Rick services both business owners and individuals; customizing financial strategies to meet their specific needs.
He is proud to offer his individual clients with the analysis of:
- Current investment portfolio and asset allocation
- Protection needs (life, disability, long-term care)
- Net worth and cash flow
- Retirement funding and concerns
- Planned charitable giving program
Business owners could benefit from his assistance in the analysis of:
- Business succession strategies
- Key person life and disability income coverage
- Buy-Sell agreement funding
- Executive benefits
- Qualified and non-qualified retirement plans
- Exit strategies
Utilizing his skills, knowledge and experience, Rick is dedicated to helping his clients establish their definition of financial freedom, offering to them a lifelong resource to help them achieve their financial goals.
Rick currently resides in Howell, NJ with his wife, Jeanne, and his three children, Rick, Kaitlyn and Brianna. He will be working out of Allied Wealth Partner’s Manasquan office.