Esther L. Joffe
My goal is to provide families and business owners with assistance in building their financial freedom. I have the skills, knowledge, and experience required to help meet my client’s established goals. My personal goal is to become a lifetime resource for each and every client.
Products and Services
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Charitable Giving Strategies
- Disability Income Insurance
- Estate Conservation Strategies
- Education Funding Strategies
- Health Insurance
- IRA Consolidation/Rollovers
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Mortgage Protection (through life insurance and disability income insurance)
- Lump Sum Pension Distribution
- Medicare Supplement Coverage
- Pension Payout Alternatives
- Pension Transfer/Rollovers
- Mutual Funds
- Tax Sheltered Annuities, 403(b) Plans
- Term Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Variable Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Member of Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- 17 Time Leaders Conference Qualifier
- 13 Time Masters Conference Qualifier
- 8 Time Chairman’s Conference Qualifier
- 32 Years in the Financial Services Industry
- Bachelor of Science in Finance from St. John’s University
- Resident of Muttontown, NY with her husband, John Mangeri, 23 year old daughter, Christina and 17 year old son, Daniel.
- On the executive committee for Colony South Brooklyn Houses.
- Member of National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Life Member (MDRT)
Financial Professional do not provide specific tax/legal advice and this information should not be considered as such. You should always consult your tax/legal advisor regarding your own specific tax/legal situation.
Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an independent membership organization of life insurance and financial service professionals. Membership levels are based on commissions, premiums, or fees generated within a year from investment and insurance products. Members must apply annually and pay a fee. Members must be members in good standing of a Professional Association which has met the following criteria: in existence at least two years, have 100 or more members, must be a nonprofit organization, must have a code of ethics and an effective means of dealing with breaches of its code. Members must also adhere to the MDRT Code of Ethics. Working with this individual is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.
Awards and club membership are based primarily on commissions, premiums, or fees generated from investment and insurance products and other criteria relative to leadership, achievement, and recruiting. Working with this individual or firm is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.
Esther Joffe is a registered representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc.