John Tsigakos CFA®
Fordham University, MBA Finance
University of Rochester, B.S. Mechanical Engineering
Professional Registrations and Licenses
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
FINRA Series 7, 63, 24, 52, 53 Registrations
Life, Accident and Health Licenses
John joined Allied Wealth Partners in January 2020 after a prodigious 35-year career as a financial services, investments and capital markets professional. He has vast experience and success in global bond and equity markets, derivatives, complex financial products, portfolio/risk management, investment banking and financial advisory. Mr. Tsigakos has managed complex multi-billion portfolios as well as leading and managing several investment and advisory businesses including as CEO of two boutique broker-dealers. As an investment banker and advisor, John has provided consulting, advisory and banking services to institutions in various old economy and cutting-edge sectors of the market.
During his 30+ years working with institutional partners, clients and investors, John’s family and friends often asked when he would spend more of his time offering his expansive expertise to help individuals, families and smaller business owners. In 2017, John started doing just that by offering his services to that market. And now in partnership with the diverse team of professionals at Allied Wealth Partners, John is providing comprehensive, tailored financial strategies to individuals, businesses and non-profit organizations alike.
John’s commitment as a professional and trusted advisor to his clients and partners includes:
- Being available and responsive to their needs and concerns
- Understanding each client’s dreams and goals, from their near term to their long term ambitions
- Communicating on a wide range of financial topics to help clients understand their options, the associated risks and to assist them in making informed decisions
- Creating and implementing intelligent solutions and continuously adjusting as needed in an everchanging environment
- Ongoing evaluation and communication
- Full commitment to his fiduciary responsibilities and working in his clients’ best interests
John is a registered principal of the firm and one of the company’s few municipal securities principals. John is also a registered representative and investment advisor representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc.